As has happened each year for the last 13 years Joel Shapiro of JS FMP hosted a Custom Web Publishing User Group at FileMaker DevCon.
A number of us presented various things we’ve been working on over the past year.
At last year’s session I’d talked about “Steve’s top ten things to make you a better developer”. This year I focused only on one of those – data abstraction. The slides are on speaker deck.
- The Symfony PHP framework: https://symfony.com/
- The Doctrine project: https://www.doctrine-project.org/projects/doctrine-dbal/en/2.9/index.html
- Doctrine FileMaker PHP API driver: https://github.com/matatirosolutions/doctrine-filemaker-driver
- Doctrine FileMaker Data API driver: https://github.com/matatirosolutions/doctrine-fm-data-api-driver
- Doctrine FileMaker driver bundle: https://github.com/matatirosolutions/doctrine-filemaker-driver-bundle
- FM Layout to Entity: https://github.com/matatirosolutions/fm-layout-to-entity